Breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am


Child, come and be awakened.  Come and open to me for I come to fill you and awaken you to all that is of the mystical of the River of the I Am.  Come and taste the goodness that awaits you for I am your mother who nurtures and attends to you here at this Tabernacle as well as within the outside world.


When you are filled and renewed you shall be prepared to enter the world on this new day as graced by our Father and Lord.  Take in the peace that fills you.  Take in the awakening as your eyes are graced with the view of your own heart and soul that flows within the depths of the River. 


Janine, my child, to be awakened to the depths of the River of the I Am is to be slowed that your heart and soul may take in the love, protection, wisdom and peace that fills you slowly but assuredly.  Take in the ways of the little one called Faith who dances in the Light of the River for she is freed to be the child as described in the words of my Son.


Stay, be still and allow Faith to dance with the music of your heart and soul for the Song of Songs can be heard in the silence of the River of the I Am.  The River flows with the Song of Songs that can only be heard when you are of the silence of the heart for the noise cannot abide within the silence of the heart where the Song of Songs abides.


Child, do not fret those who may make ridicule of my words or may ridicule you for my words.  Rather, stay and dance and hear the music that is within your heart and soul within this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am. Come and let go and dance. Breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Let those who can hear, hear.  Let those who can taste, taste.