Come and Walk in the Ways of Your Design



Child, let go that you may be of my heart and attend to this Tabernacle where you become naked and empty that I may fill.  Come and know how much you are loved.  Come and know the joy of being taken into the depths of the River of the I Am.


Take note of the ways of your design as you write what flows up from the depths of the River where we commune.  Take in and taste the love that flows within your hands as you write.


Janine, my child, when you walk from the depths of the River you walk in your design that becomes pure joy for to walk in the nakedness of your design is to walk with your God in pure joy and peace. Come and allow the River to take you for all is effortless when you let go and allow the River to take you.  When you let go and allow the River to take you each inch and moment become of intimacy with your God.


Let go and know my love.  Let go and taste your God.  Let go and taste the promises of the Covenant.  Know that these promises await each child.  Let us walk to open hearts today.  Let us walk that each child may come to know the ways of the River of the I Am. Come and be of your design.