God Awaits the Opening of Your Heart and Soul

Child, let go and allow me to take you into the River of the I Am where we commune on this new day. Come and be of my heart that walks with you into the world. I come to renew you at this Tabernacle that we may walk in love and only love.

The world of the River of the I Am prepares you to be of your God that He may work through you to gather His children that all may come to know Him in intimacy. When you let go and give yourself to the void that is within your own soul you greet your God. To enter the void of nothingness is to enter into intimacy with the One who handcrafted you.

Janine, let go. Breathe and let go. Watch as your body slows all down that all may be emptied into the nothingness of the void. Taste all that is within the void where the mind gives up its control that the body, heart and soul may take in the intimacy that is given you.

I take you out into the world to teach and attest to the intimacy that is within the void. I take you out into the world to teach and attest to the peace and wisdom that awaits each within the River of the I Am. I take you out to teach and attest to the great love that awaits within each heart and soul for to open the heart and soul is to find God as God truly is. God awaits the opening of each heart and soul that He may show the way to Eternity where love and only love abides.