Your Dream Comes to Expand You


Child of mine, come and be freed of the noise. Child, you come to me with no matter the ways of the noise. You come to me with no matter the ways of the outside world that pull at you with its deceptions to induce you to avoid this Taberncale.

Janine, my child, you come to me with fears and worries that arise within your dreams. Do not fret, my child, for your dreams give view to our Father's work.

In the one dream, the man who spoke to you of his sin drove you to hold his hand, rather than allow him to drown in guilt. My child, this is the way of my Son, who comes to hold rather than judge.

When you warned the large crowd of the sadness and "shame" of not allowing the child to be freed from its constrictions you were speaking of God's truth to "come to me as a child."

Upon awakening, the noise asked you to believe the dreams came from a dark place within you. Rather, my child, the dreams came from the place of the Light of the River of the I Am to show God's ways even within your dreams. Your dreams came to show God's love, patience, and wisdom. Your dreams came to show the truth and the way to the Kingdom.

Trust the view of God's ways given you for the dream has expanded you that you may flow deeper and deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am.