Keep Your Heart and Body and Soul in Communication

Child, come and be with me within the River of the I Am where we commune as mother and child by the grace of our Creator.  All children are handcrafted by the Father, the I Am.  All are loved beyond measure.  All are given the seed of our Father, the I Am for His love is so great that He has placed Himself within us.


You are born from the seed of your worldly father. You are given the seed of your Heavenly Father who handcrafted you even before your worldly parents.  Janine, your heart and soul are opened and you attest to the seed within you.


I speak to my children through you and with you. Do not speak until you taste my words. Do not walk with your body closed off for you cannot hear or taste me when you are closed. Keep your body and soul and heart in communication, my child.  I have taught you the ways of the opened body, the opened soul and the opened heart. 


Walk with me this day and I shall show you the way to remain opened of heart and soul and body with no matter the noise. The opened body tastes me.  The opened heart and soul hear me.  In communication between heart, soul and body you are opened in all parts that you may hear, see, and taste me. 


Janine, walk with me slowly within each inch and moment and you shall learn the ways of my heart.  Do not run from the inch and moment where you close your body off for the grace and blessings to taste and hear will be missed.