Let Us Walk to Build and Not Break Down

Child, come and give your heart to me that I may fill you with my attention and nurture.  Just as the infant lets go to be fed so too you must let go and allow yourself to be fed for I am your mother who comes to nurture and feed you with the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.


I come to grow you for I am your mother who feeds you with the ways of the River of the I Am.  Janine, my child, I am given the name and task of Our Lady of the River of the I Am.  I am graced by our Father and Creator, the I Am.


Your heart expands when you are with me.  Your heart learns to love all the more and more with the ways of my Son.  You open to your seed within the depths of your being where God abides for you are made in His image and likeness.   God has placed Himself within your seed.


Stay, be still and take in the love of my heart and the love that is within the River of the I Am. The River flows to build and not break down, The River flows to grow life and not kill.  The River flows to carry peace and not war.  The River flows for each child for each child is precious to God.  


Let us walk in this new day with the promises of the Covenant.  Let us walk to build, to grow, to offer peace to those who fret and to love each child that we are graced to meet this new day.  War shall fall to love, my child.  This is the Covenant between God and Man.  Hold this truth within your heart for it shall carry you within the heaviness of the outside world. Let us walk to carry peace and not war.