Our Father Asks You to Choose From All of the Colors

Child, come and slow all that you may let go into my arms within this Tabernacle.  Come and be of peace as I nurture you and attend to you.  Come and know your mother.

Janine, it is by your God that you are here with me on this new day for you are graced with His seed.  You are of His blood for all children carry His seed.  Therefore, my child, you are entwined with each soul for each is of God's bloodline.

Do not take lightly that all are your brothers and sisters.  Do not take lightly that you carry the seed of the One who handcrafted you. Do not take lightly that you are God's creation borne out of great love.

Child, we shall walk this day in the presence of the Light of the River of the I Am. You must know that each choice you make this day is a gift of the Father, the I Am.

Yes, my child, all choices are before you, the good and the bad.  Our Father loves with a love that does not control nor demands. Our Father calls you to become intimate with Him where you see all choices from the view of the River of the I Am where you see and taste love and only love. 

It is when you see all choices, good and bad, that you see and taste your God for all doors that were closed have been opened.  When you see only one choice you are still controlled by your Adam and Eve mind.  Closed hearts see only what you call the black and white and not all colors. 

When you see only one choice you are closed for to see only one choice is to not know your God in intimacy.  Our Father calls all  Into intimacy with Him. 

To see only what you call the black and white is to allow the Adam and Eve mind to control.  God has given you the many colors that you may choose from the many. There is blindness in the black and white only, my child. 

My child, let us walk to open hearts that they may see all of God's colors.  Let those who can hear, hear.  Let those who can see, see.