Self Care is Soul Care

 


Child, come and breathe in the ways of this Tabernacle.  Breathe in the love that awaits you here at this Tabernacle.  Take in my nurture as we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am.


Come. Come and allow yourself to flow deeply with me.  Let us go deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where we flow without noise and without the bindings of the outside world. Breathe out with the sigh of letting go of all of the noise and of any and all fret.


Janine, your heart is restless this new day for you need your mother.  Come and know you are loved.  The noise of your yesterday is being taken into the depths of the River and is being ground into the fodder that shall give rise to the flowers and beauty of the New Earth.


Child, your dream has shown you the way of the noise that attempts to take you and give you a view of a walk alone.  You are not alone, my child.  Your dream is of the noise that asks you to purchase its temptation to believe you are alone.  Pay no heed to the noise.  


Rather, my child, keep your eyes on the woman of your dream who chose to  break 

her silence and tell all who were attempting to invade her "space" to leave and be gone.  


My child, that woman was me for I was showing you the beauty of what you call "self care."  When you speak to my children this new day of self care, know that it is a call to courage for it is a call to rid oneself of the noise and to become still that the Spirit may rise up and be heard. To be heard the noise must be silenced. The silenced noise turns you from feeling alone to knowing you are with your Father and mother and all of the River of the I Am. This, my child, is being found and finding.


Take note of my child whom we walked with in your yesterday who became silent and heard the Spirit.  This, my child, is why we walk and this is why we witness. Self care, my child, is soul care.