The Circle of Life is Fulfilled When You Come to Taste Your God in Intimacy

 Child, come and be held and know your mother.  I come to nurture and sustain you.  I come to take you into the River of the I Am where we commune in the presence of the I Am, our Father.


Janine, do not fret for I am here and I await this union of mother and child for I am your mother who waits upon you to feed you.  I do not force, my child, I await for this is the way of your mother who awaits that you may be filled.  I await rather than demand for you must come to see that choice is the way of growth.


My child, I await upon you for the choice is always yours.  But take note of the choice that carries you with joy, a filling that is love and the dance of union with all of the River of the I Am.


Janine, allow the dance to take you for to dance in the nakedness of heart and soul is to love the all of you.  As you love yourself you are now prepared to love another.  The River flows that my children may come to know how much they are loved that they may in turn love.  


This is the way of intimacy between God and His children for to taste His love carries with it the want to love. The circle of life is fulfilled when you come to taste your God in intimacy.  In intimacy all questions are answered.  In intimacy love becomes more powerful than the noise.  In intimacy the New Earth shall be established.