The Mystical Body of the River of the I Am



Child, come and let go of yourself into my arms as we commune within the River of the I Am. Take the breath that gathers us into the community of those of the yes. Take in the breath of life that grows you in the ways of God's love and only love.  Take in this Tabernacle that is of you and me for this Tabernacle is on holy ground and graced by the I Am.


Janine, my child, what you take in nurtures, renews and expands you.  Each day you come to me at this Tabernacle and you await my nurture in a nakedness and emptiness of all parts that you may be expanded. The yes of so many years ago has expanded you to this depth within the River for the first step of the yes began your walk with me and into Eternity.


Stay, rest and take in all that is for you and when you are filled and renewed we shall walk into the world armed with the power of the River of the I Am.  We shall walk into the world with the simplicity of love and only love.  Child, you attend to this Tabernacle each day that we may commune as mother and child, that you may be nurtured in the ways of the mystical body of the River of the I Am and that we may walk in the outside world from the view of the River of the I Am.


To let go and give to this Tabernacle the all of you is to give up the boundaries that separate the mystical and the physical.  Each day the boundaries that separate become thinner and thinner. Do not judge the noise as separating us, my child.  


The noise is only noise when you are of the depths of the River of the I Am.  I remind you of the noise of your yesterday that clanged and clanged and yet it did not overtake you nor did it bind you for you are all the more and more where the noise binds less and less.


Let us walk in the simplicity of the love of the River of the I Am that calls and gathers that my children may say yes to the mystical body of the River of the I Am.