The Opened Heart Carries Much Grace


Child, you come to me in nakedness that we may commune at this holy Tabernacle where boundaries do not exist for the River of the I Am flows and fills all parts of you with no bindings.  This is the way of the River of the I Am for Eternity holds no boundaries.

Janine, my child, taste the ways of no boundaries.  Taste my nurture that fills and holds and grows you within the mystical of the River.  Just as the waters of a river flow with abandon so too we flow as one within the boundless Living Waters.

The River flows and takes you on the path to Eternity. The River flows with abandonment that one day it shall carry all of God's Children.  

Janine, my child, all these years of your attention to your soul has gained you this day for you flow deeper than your yesterday. We gain in the ways of mother and child.  We gain in the walk and work for our Father, the I Am, who has given us His design.  

Let us walk in prayer that the many of my children may awaken to the need to open their hearts and souls for to do so while in the body carries great grace.  Lat us walk and touch the hearts of my children that they may open to me, their mother.  We touch with your open heart, my child. We hear from the opened heart. Others hear the call from your opened heart.