The Opened Heart Makes Space For Its God

 

Child, come and be of this Tabernacle that flows within and without. Come and claim victory over the noise for the noise has no place within this Tabernacle. Come and be filled with the blessings of this holy place.

Janine, breathe in the love that fills you.  Open the void within all the more that you may take in all the more. Take in the beauty of the River of the I Am that flows and takes you with no effort for the war within is dying.

When you give to God what is God's and allow yourself to let go effort dies.  When you give to God what is God's and let go of your body within this void you flow with peace, trust, faith and wisdom for this is the way of the River of the I Am where God's will is being accomplished.

Janine, my child, within this Tabernacle you are given the peace that is promised by my Son that you may take it into the world and attest to the peace that comes from giving back to God what is God's.

When you let go into the arms of the River of the I Am you gain all that is of your God, inch by inch and moment by moment.  When you let go into the arms of the River of the I Am you enter into intimacy with your God, the I Am, who shows Himself in the space of the void.

We walk this day in the patience and fortitude of the River of the I Am. In patience and fortitude we witness in the inch and moment. In patience and fortitude the hearts of my children shall learn to trust their own opening where God presents Himself for when the heart opens it makes space for God to enter.