The soul Longs to be Freed From Its Bondage

 


Child, I welcome you into this Tabernacle.  I welcome you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune on this new day for we are mother and child within the mystical.  Within this Tabernacle within the depths of the River of the I Am we commune as one for this is the gift of our design.


Janine, my child, this gift is for all of God's children for the seed of God lies within each that each may come to know His greatest gift of all which is the choice to choose Him into Eternity.  This gift calls each to be in intimate knowledge of Him for His seed is within.  The Kingdom is within.


The seed so small holds Eternity.  The seed so small opens and expands forever.  The seed so small has opened you to the depths of the River of the I Am where you grow in intimacy with your God.  What began as a small opening has grown you that you may come to know your God in intimacy.


Intimacy, my child, is the knowing, tasting and trust that comes from being heard and hearing.  I give you view of the walk we have walked all of these years where each day we begin in this communion that takes you into the depths of your own soul where you expand in intimacy with our Father, the I Am.


The opening of your seed needed the witness to hear that you may be heard and hear the voice of your God. In this new day we walk that others may be heard that they may hear the voice of their God and Father, the I Am. Do not take lightly the ways of the witness for to be God's witness is to hear the soul of another that longs to be opened and freed from its bondage where it hears its song of God..