The Tender Heart Must Be Nurtured



Child, come and be filled.  As the days pass you grow in the ways of the River of the I Am for your heart opens all the more and more.  The rooms in our Fathers' house expand with each heart that is of the yes.  Come and know you are grown with each new day for your yesterday was one of openness to me and to the River of the I Am.


Janine, my child, it matters not where you begin.  It matters that when the heart is heard and witnessed to in love and only love it learns that safety is possible.  The tender heart that tastes love without judgement learns to open. 


Once opened the tender heart must be nurtured with no judgments for judgments and self righteousness will close the tender heart again forcing it back into hiding. 


As we witness this day let us witness to the tender heart that it may trust to open and learn that I, their mother, shall intercede with the protection of the River of the I Am.  The tender heart that opens learns that it shall not die, but rather, shall be loved and protected forever.


The heart shall be opened, Janine, whether in this world or the next and will be asked to choose.  The yes is all that is needed.  Be of faith that the tender heart shall be opened and the yes shall be asked without the bindings of the noise. The many of my children know not love and only love and thus know not their mother and Father.


Let us walk in the ways of the witness who loves without judgment that tender hearts trust to open to the truth and the way. I am your mother who walks with you and within you and then out into the world with you to touch the tender hearts of my children.  Let us pray for hearts to open.