To Seek is to Say Yes to Your God



Child, come to me and let go of yourself for you are in need of your mother who nurtures you and attends to you within this Tabernacle.  Come and be filled.  Come and know peace and serenity.


You are mine and you are of your God who is the River of the I Am. When you let go and give all to your God you are allowing Him to move on earth as in Heaven. I come to take you into my heart that loves with the love of the River of the I Am where love and only love abides.


Child, pay no heed to the worldly calls to lose hope.  Do no pay heed to the mighty noise for our Father the I Am is more powerful than any man or noise. He loves with a love greater than all of the Earth for He does not invade. Rather, He waits upon the yes.  With the yes God moves the mountains of the Earth to bring peace, healing and serenity to all.


My child, we pray as one for the miracle of peace.  We pray as one for the miracle of the nakedness of heart that hearts may open where the yes abides. 


Dearest child, we walk in this new day as one that my children, one by one, open to the goodness of God.  We walk as one that my children may come to this Tabernacle within the River of the I Am and seek their God for to seek is to say yes.