Together We Are Much

Child, come and let go of the noise for when you enter this Tabernacle the noise is cancelled.   The noise cannot enter this Tabernacle for this is the holy ground of our Father and God, the I Am.  Come and be filled and taste love and peace and hope.


Janine, my child, I renew you and nurture you in the ways of the River of the I Am where love and not noise abides.  Breathe and know you are loved without judgment or boundaries.  I take off the bindings of the noise as I feed you.  I soothe you and hold you in all things for I am your mother.  


This day shall be of the grace of our Father for He walks with us and guides all of the yes into the garden of Eternity.  We shall not walk into the world until you are filled with joy and peace for your heart must be renewed.  Come and be still and take in my nurture.  Come and be still and take in the love that surrounds you, flows within you and flows out into the world that you may know you are being carried by my love and my heart.


You say to me you have nothing to give.  Let go, be still, and allow my heart to take you into the depths of the River where you are shown your design for you have much to give when you walk with me. Together we are much.