Trust is the Fruit of the Nakedness of Your Soul



Child, awaken to this Tabernacle where we commune for I am your mother who fills you with the love and protection of the River of the I Am.  Come and awaken to the sight of your own soul for this Tabernacle opens you into the depths of your being where your soul becomes exposed and awakened.


Janine, see your own soul as it communes with all of the River of the I Am. See and taste that which has been given you by your God. As you flow within the River you flow to return to the nakedness as designed by our Father and Creator, the I Am.


In nakedness the soul is exposed.  In the nakedness of your soul all is seen through the eyes of God.  Trust is the fruit of this nakedness for to be seen in all parts is to trust that God will protect you from invasion.


Your journey to this Tabernacle has shown you the ways of my love and the love of our Father, the I Am, who has sent us the Lamb that all may be returned to the nakedness that flows into Eternity.  


Come and walk with me in this new day in the nakedness of trust. Come and walk with me in this new day in the nakedness that carries hope into the world.  Come and remain opened that all may see the beauty of your soul.