We Are of the Yes To Our Father

We Are of the Yes To Our Father

Child, by the grace of God we commune here at this Tabernacle.  Be of peace.  Let go of all that you may be renewed within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. 

Take in the peace that flows within you in the depths of your being.  Breathe in this new day for it is like no other.  Give thanks to our Father, the I Am, for this day that rises up within and without.

Janine, my child, you ask for the lesson of this day.  The lesson is to know within your depths that you are of Eternity. This life shall one day carry you into the life of the Kingdom where what has gained  you and expanded you follows you into everlasting life.

You must come to see that what has grown you within the River shall never die for your  heart and soul expands each new day with the ways of the River of the I Am. Do not take lightly our walk for we walk from the view of the River of the I Am that flows into Eternity.  What you gain within your opened heart and soul shall never die.  Take heart that you are being cleansed, renewed and prepared for Eternity.  

The lesson this day is to take in that the walk we walk is of great value for you give yourself to me within the River of the I Am where God's will is being accomplished through you and all of the yes.  My yes is entwined with your yes, child. We are of the yes to our Father.