You Have Been Created To Love



Welcome, my child.  I welcome you into my arms on this new day.  I carry you into the River of the I Am where we commune with our Father, the I Am, my Son, the Holy Spirit and all of the yes.  Come and be filled that you may know love and only love for the River flows to counter all else which is noise.


Janine, you are mine for I am your mother by the call of God.  You are mine and we are able to commune within this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am.  Wait upon your filling and taste all that fills you.  Take in my nurture slowly and assuredly.  Take in all that surrounds you on this new day for this day shall shine with you and within you and through you.  


You have been created to love.  You have been created to know love.  You have been created to know Eternity. The opened heart tastes all.  The opened heart knows its Father and mother.  The opened heart expands to hold all the more and more in love and only love for it has the capacity to expand even in Eternity.


Janine, I take you into the world to witness in the peace and quietness of the opened heart that knows it works and walks with the love and only love of our God and Father.  Seek only to keep your heart opened and God and I shall work through you to gather His children home to their rightful place within the Kingdom.  


Keep opened your heart and our Father shall grace you with his presence in all you do for he works through the opened and naked heart. I intercede in God's name for you and all of my children that all may walk with the opened heart.