Your Dream is of the Light

Child, breathe and take in my heart that flows within the River of the I Am where I abide.  Come and taste that with which awaits you on this new day of our Lord.


Come and be of my Son who is of the River of the I Am.  Come and taste the great Spirit that flows within the River for the Holy Spirit flows with all of the yes who join the River to gather all  into God's Kingdom.


Janine, my child, on this the Sabbath within this new day, take in the love that flows through you for you become unencumbered by the outside world when you walk from the depths of the River of the I Am.  Let go and flow with no restrictions or boundaries. Flow with your God, my child.


Your dream of the One who has come to walk with you and guide you is the Light of 

my womb, my Son, the Christ.  Your dream is of the Lamb who has cast His peace upon you.  You have learned to trust that which is deep within you for there in the great depths of the River of the I Am lay the truth and the way to the peace as promised you by the Lamb.


Your peace is within you.  Your peace flows through you. Come and rest and be still for this Tabernacle gains you the depths of the River of the I Am where you  commune with me and my son and the Holy Spirit as well as all of your ancestors of the yes. Joy be with you just as peace be with you, my child, my love.