Your Roots Are of God



Child, let go of yourself that you may be free to commune with me within the River of the I Am.  Come and know the freedom to just be.  Come and know the freedom to take in all that is around you both within and without.


Janine, when you let go and allow the River to take you there are no boundaries or constrictions that keep you separate from being both in the physical world and in the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.


Take note of your heart that beats with me and through me for we are as one.  Take in my nurture that gains you the ways of the Light  of my womb.  Take in the love that is of my nurture.  Dearest child, do you not see that this nurture is not only the food for your body but also the food for your soul.  


When you flow with me and allow me to feed you, you gain both nurture of the body and also of the soul that shall renew and hold you all of this day and into Eternity for the food of my heart expands you in all ways of the physical and mystical.


Walk with me in this new day knowing you are filled with my heart that shall sustain you.  Fear not the pull of the noise for I shall be with you in all you do.  The words of my Son to "give to God what is God's and to give to Caesar what is Caesar's" has great meaning for you today for as we walk you must give to the outside world all that it demands of you that you may follow the laws of your land.  Fear not, my child, for when there is noise that asks you to make the law of the land above your God I shall show you the way.  


Remember this, my child, the law of the land cannot take root within you for your roots are of God. Therefore you shall give to God what is God's.  The taxes of the land have no roots in the Kingdom.