Allow the Tears to Flow

Child, I am here and I await your turning to me that we may commune in the ways of the River of the I Am.  The River flows that we may be mother and child within the mystical body of our Father, the I Am.  Come and taste love.  Come and Taste peace.  Come and taste Eternity for what we have shall never die.

Janine, tears cleanse the heart and tears flow for both joy and pain.  Both are counted and held within my heart for I am your mother who knows your heart and soul.  Tears express what is in the heart and soul for they are directly connected to God.

Do not stop the tears that long to flow for they free the body of its need to control what must be opened and expressed.  Tears gain you freedom from what the noise calls upon you to hold.  

Child, in your night I asked you to weep for mine that know me not.  Your tears have gained you my heart for we weep as one.  Your tears of joy are mine as we flow within the River of the I Am for we flow as one.

Janine, my child, you weep for those who cannot.  You weep for those who know me not.  You weep with joy for you are of the peace of my Son.  Do not stop the tears for they both cleanse the pained heart and allow  the gratitude for what you have to flow. The noise asks you to hide your tears while I ask you to allow the tears to flow for we weep as one.