Be Gentle as I am Gentle

Child, come and with your yes allow me to take you into my heart where I nurture and attend to you. As we flow deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am take note of our communion for we are mother and child.

As I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am take note of how we commune for as each new day arises you grow in the ways of my motherhood that judges never and speaks softly always. My heart nurtures in the softness of the gentle flow of the River of the I Am.

Upon the surface of the River it may be seen by the many as not moving or not existing for the River flows gently, quietly and in the background of the noise. I take you into the world and within the noise to attest to the gentle and loving ways of the River of the I Am for the River in its gentleness flows deeply towards the New Earth.

My child, the River flows towards the New Earth no matter the noise that works to hide God's gentle ways for the noise loves noise and war. The noise is grasped by those who war both within and without.

I give you my heart this day. Be gentle as I am gentle for the noise is calmed in gentleness and not with more noise. The worldly noise shall fall to the gentle heart of the River of the I Am. Trust this day despite the noise. Love this day despite the noise. Walk with me this day in joy and love for my heart holds much in the ways of love and only love.