When You Let Go Of All You Gain All

Child, it matters not the way of the outside world for you to enter this Tabernacle for this Tabernacle awaits you with no matter the noise.  Come and let go with your breath.  Come and let go of your body for your body has learned to trust me and the great flow of the River of the I Am.


The River of the I Am takes you and drowns you within the love of its Living Waters.  The River takes you for you have let go and said yes.  The yes is the way of letting go of yourself and allowing my heart that flows within the River to bargain for you and to show you the way to the Light.


To let go of yourself into my arms and to the River of the I Am is to give up the ghost of control.  When you let go of all you gain all in the ways of your God.  As we commune this new day take in the effortless flow of our communion.  Take in the way your body gives all that you may commune with me.


To let go of all parts is to open your body with the gentleness of love where you  give back to God what is God's.  In so doing the noise is quieted.  


Come, stay and let go that we may commune in the ways of the River of the I Am where the Kingdom abides.  When you are filled let us walk into the world to teach of the ways of giving up the noise that seeks to control. God's love cannot be controlled nor destroyed no matter how loud the noise.