Come to the Cleansing Waters of the River of the I Am

Child, come and be with me, your mother.  Come and taste my nurture.  Come and be held for I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are held and gently cleansed as I nurture you in the ways of the River of the I Am.

My child, come and taste the renewal of this new day.  Come and know we begin anew that the old may be done away with for this is a new day that carries with it the great love of our Father and Creator.  

Hold me as you are being given the view of the ways of the journey here to this day.  Gently but assuredly you have been expanded within the River of the I Am.  The view of the walk of these last years has asked that you judge yourself harshly.

My child, do not judge the past for it is no longer yours.  It has been taken and cleansed gently but assuredly.  Do not judge yourself, but rather, be as the River of the I Am that judges never.  The River flows with abundance and with love that gently flows with the cleansing Waters of the River of the I Am.

Take in the Living Waters of the River and take in the newness of this day for your yesterday no longer holds a claim upon you. When you attend to your soul within the River of the I Am all of your yesterdays are cleansed and hold no more power over you.  

Know this, my child, without the daily drowning within the River of the I Am your yesterdays would pull and grab at you with the harshness of self judgment.   With the cleansing Waters of the River of the I  Am you are made fresh anew each day. 

Come and walk with me in the newness of this day where you are filled with love and only love for yourself that you may love others as you love yourself.