Constant Prayer is the Fruit of Communion with God

Child, I taste  your love and the smile that overtakes you as you join me within the depths of the River of the I Am.  Come and rest your heart where we rest in the ways of mother and child.  No worry can come to you when you are in my arms for you are being filled with love and only love.

All you need do this day is to arise and walk in the knowing that I am with you as is my Son for you are now hearing the song of intimacy with the Light.  The secret to the peace as promised by my Son is to engage the Light.  

In your awakeness of your yesterday you became quiet of heart and heard the song of God within the River of the I Am that calls out to you with peace, faith, trust and wisdom.

My dearest child, no need for words at this depth for the song between you and your God speaks without words.  You have gained much in the ways of listening and intimacy with God for when  you taste the song that has been given you by God you commune with Him. 

Trust that you and yours are being attended to by the One who handcrafted you is the fruit of this communion. The song of communion overpowers the noise.  Constant prayer is also the fruit of this communion for within the song you give to God all that He may send His angels and archangels into the world through you to attend to all of His children. 

Your communion with the Light allows God to move mountains.  Come and stay opened that you may hear the song and commune with the Light.