I Await Your Call and Invade Never

Child, I taste your love and your smile that flows through the all of you.  On this new day of our God I take you into the depths of the River where we commune as one.  To fill you with my nurture and love is the grace of my design for I am your mother who feeds you with the Light of my womb.

Just as a mother feeds her child with her nurture, so too I feed you with my nurture that is derived from the Light of my womb.  Come and take in all that awaits you here within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.

Just as a mother invades not her child's need for nurture so too I invade not.  I await your call for me for I invade never.  This is the way of the River of the I Am that invites and awaits the yes. A mother must be attentive to her child that her child is not invaded, but rather, is nurtured at just the right time for a child's hunger calls out to mother. 

The River of the I Am flows in the simplicity of the yes. Janine, in these last days you have learned much in the ways of nurture that never makes demands, but rather, awaits in love and attention.  You have learned much in the ways of the silence of love that witnesses and listens for this is the language of the mother of God. You walk with me that you may be my emissary to my children. 

Come and be nurtured at this Tabernacle that fills you with much in the ways of comfort, renewal, attention and nurture that when you are filled we may enter the world to gather my children into the River.  What you have is as the beam of Light that calls to others to join. What we have as mother and  child needs no words for we walk and witness and await the yes of others.