Let This Day Flow as God Intends

Child, come and be of my heart where my words and my nurture abide.  Come and let go of yourself that we may flow into the depths of the River of the I Am.


Your yes allows us to flow in the ways of mother and child. Your yes allows you to hear me for this is the way of your design.  Your yes allows us to walk into the world as one for by your yes you become of  my heart that walks and works through you to reach my children.


Lastly, my child, by your yes you write my words that shall touch my children who wish to open their hearts to me and to be of the yes. The opened heart is able to take in my nurture.


Let this day be of the invitation to my children to come to me for I am mother to all where my heart holds, nurtures and heals all wounds with the balm of my heart. 


Let this day be of the great love and only love of the River of the I Am that flows through us as we walk as one.  Give all to me and allow my heart to fill all parts for this day is as no other.  


Let this day be of the prayer of the inch and moment that allows God's will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  Let this day touch the hearts of my children that wars within and without may give way to the love and only love of our Father, the I Am.  Let this day flow as God intends, my child, for when we allow the day to flow without any bindings we allow God to perform His miracles.