Love the Enemy within that you may Love the Enemy Without

Child, Come and hold my hands as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Though my hands be of the mystical you can taste and feel the hold of  your mother as we walk in this new day with no matter the ways of the outside world.


I ask only that you let go with the yes of your heart and allow me to take you into the depths of the River where hope and love abide.  I give you hope for your prayer of your want to carry love and only love is being heard.  The walk of your night was one of letting go of the noise in deep and deeper ways, my child.


I take you back into your night and give you view of your prayers that God's will be done for the world needs love so much more and more as the noise becomes the louder and louder.  I give you view of our walk that asks only that we witness to the pain of others with no judgments and no boundaries.


My child in your night you asked how to love without the intrusions of your Adam and Eve mind that pull and beg you to judge another as harsh.


My dear child, the Adam and Eve mind must be witnessed to without judgment and without attachment for to judge your Adam and Eve mind harshly is to declare war upon yourself.  I carry you that you may see your Adam and Eve mind through the lens of love and only love. Love is the only power strong enough to end the war within for your Adam and Eve mind cannot tolerate love.  The Adam and Eve mind  falls to love for it cannot fight a war in love. When you give no power to your Adam and Eve mind it loses its power. 


And so, my child, let us walk into the world this new day armed with love.  Love yourself, even your enemy within and witness to the softening of the heart that is the fruit of loving your enemy.  When you love the enemy within you move out and love the enemy without.