Seek The Kingdom Within

Child, come and be of my heart. Come and I shall take away the noise as we become immersed in the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and know the love and nurture that is of the River of the I Am.

The River takes you deeper and deeper into the heart of the I Am who calls out to you to know Him in intimacy. Allow the noise to fall away. Allow your body to let go. Allow your breath to take you into my heart as we descend into the depths of the River where I breathe with you and for you.

Janine, the noise cannot descend to these depths. Take note of the ways of your heart as we descend into the mystical body of the River where all of the yes abide. Take note of the letting go into the nothingness that makes you all the more and more of your design.

Child, I say this to you in a loud and clear voice. You cannot end the noise for it is of the generations that deny the mystical part of the body that is attached to God.

Only when my children open their hearts to their God will the noise lose its power. Only when my children seek the Kingdom that is found within will the noise lose its power. Come, take in the power of the mystical body that flows within the depths of the River of the I Am where faith, fortitude and hope abide.