Take In Slowly the Song of My Heart

Child, hear me and taste me and feel me for I fill you in the all of you that you may know you are loved within all parts.  Come and let go for it is in the letting go that I may fill you and take you deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am.

This Tabernacle awaits you that you may be taken into the depths of the River where we commune as mother and child for I am your heavenly mother who gives you the all of me.

The River flows with patience and fortitude for your expansion occurs slowly that you may take in this depth before we move deeper into the next.  As each new day arises you attend to this Tabernacle that your soul may take in  my love and nurture and you may come deeper and deeper with me.

This day is as no other.  You expand in the way that you could not in your yesterday for this day is deeper.  Therefore, my child, let us commune in the ways of the mystical body of the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Take in the view and the taste slowly for to be within this depth is to commune with all of the yes.

Take in slowly the song that is of my heart.  Take in slowly the prayers of all of the yes for those of the yes pray for God's will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.   Let us commune within the prayers of the River for all know the joy that shall encompass the Earth when all is given back to God what is God's.  When you let go of all you gain all.