Taste the Freedom that Never Owns

Child, come and be of my heart at this Tabernacle that you may be filled with my nurture and with the ways of the Light. Come and be stilled that you may taste all that awaits you here at this Tabernacle.

So many days have turned into the many years that you have attended to your soul. I remind you of your dream so many years ago where you were following Jesus. You were carrying your belongings and began the walk with Jesus. You walked with Him into the forest that led to the open fields when Jesus told you to take the "other road" that led along the field but not within it.  You wept at the thought of not following Jesus but my Son told you that you would meet again after the fields.

Janine, the dream spoke of our relationship for you needed to journey into your own heart with me (the other road) that you may empty the misguidedness of  your learning and shaping.  You learned that men were allowed to own your body.  You learned that your body was not yours to own. My Son, Jesus, is a man and your learning clouded your view of  my Son.

What you gave birth to in your yesterday was the explosion that emptied much in the way of understanding that learning.  Child, the explosion emptied the deep pain of your learning.  You have now come through the path that leads back into the field with my Son.  Be awake for this day shall show you the ways of my Son that you may come to see the truth and the way.  Man was not designed to take your body.  Man was designed to honor your body. Be still of heart this day and hear the love of my Son that never owns. Be still of heart and taste the freedom that never owns.