Taste My Tears for My Lost Children

Child, breathe in and take in all that is within this Tabernacle. Breathe in and taste the love and attention and nurture that awaits you.

Child, I ask that you become all the more and more of my heart. Your yes resounds within me. I weep through you for my children who know me not. Let the tears flow as you weep for my children who have no one to weep for them. I ask you to weep for those who have much pain and woundedness. I ask you to weep for those who carry heavy burdens not knowing that my Son also carries them.

You have the knowing that weeping carries with it the witnessing for those of mine who must be witnessed to. Your weeping carries the knowing that you are weeping for the many of my children and weeping for me.

My child, I know Eternity and what awaits each child, but my children know not what you know and the many know not how much they are loved.

Let us walk this day and witness to all even those you know not in this world but shall know in the next for each tear you shed with me in the ways of witnessing touches the souls of those forgotten by the outside world but never forgotten in the inner world of the River of the I Am. Taste my tears for my lost children.