The Pearl of Great Prize

Child, come in the ways of prayer.  Come in the ways of my nurture.  Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where renewal and the peace of my Son awaits you.


Take in the breath of the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Take in my nurture. Know that this time is for you and I.  Know that this time takes you into the depths of the River of the I Am where your soul and your God commune.


My children need to taste the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  My children need to gain the awareness and taste of their God for to know Him while in the body is of great value.  It is the pearl of great prize. To be still and to take in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am is to gain the peace and serenity as designed for you by God.


Come and take in the life that communes with you in the depths of this Tabernacle and when you are filled let us walk as one for I walk with you and within you and through you to gather my children, one at a time, that one day all will come to know how much they are loved.  Therefore, my child, do not fret the noise for our walk and work is above and beyond the noise.  


Prayer, my child, is the letting go and allowing God to do His will through you.  This is the greatest prayer of all for our Father knows what you need and the moment you need it.