The Seed Must Be Cracked Open to Grow Into Its Design

Child, come and taste joy.  Come and taste my love that fills you on this new day.  We commune within the depths of the River of the I Am.  Taste the love of all of the yes.


Be filled and know peace.  Be filled and know the nurture of your body.  Be filled and know my Son who is the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Be filled and know you are never alone.


Janine, you could not know me within these depths without the yes of those years ago for each day of the yes builds upon itself.  It is as the small seed that when cracked open and nurtured becomes the tall tree that grows much fruit. The Seed of your God must be cracked open to grow into its design.


Just as the seed of the tree you have cracked open your seed that expands each day with the ways of the River of the I Am. Your seed has cracked open that you may be fed by the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.


Child, I give you view of the first days of your yes.  Your earthly story began and will end with me for it was I who tended to you as the little one who was forced to close all parts. Taste the ways of our walk even when  you were closed for it was I, your Heavenly mother, who carried you.  It was I, your mother, who bargained for you.  It was I who loved  you when you could not love. 


What I do for you I do for all of my children for all are my children.  Let us pray this day that my children open their hearts with a yes to the mystical flow of the River of the I Am.