To Witness Is To Call Upon God

Child, sign yourself with the sign of the Cross for you are entering the holy space of this Tabernacle. Your sign is your yes to me and to the River of the I Am for I am your mother who is Our Lady of the River of the I Am. Come and be filled with love and nurture and all that awaits you here in the depths of the River of the I Am.


Janine, you await my presence.  But know this, I am always with you and I await your turning to me and to this Tabernacle.  Come and rest and stay for this is our time where we commune with the mystical body of our Father and guide, the I Am.


I awaken you to all that is within the River where all flow in love and only love.  Eternity awaits you.  the Kingdom awaits you.


Love and only love is the edict in Eternity for anger and hate and self righteousness cannot abide in the kingdom. The Kingdom is filled with joy, peace and the wisdom that is of our God, the I Am.  


To be mine you must let go of all that is of the Earth.  To be mine you must come to see the power of the River of the I Am that flows with the simplicity of love and only love. You must come to see how much you are loved that you may in turn love others with the same love.  You must come to expose all that is hidden within that you may be naked and emptied of all shaping and learning by the false gods of self righteousness.


Your  dream of the dirtied water that was made clear is the knowing that all that was dirtied inside of you is being made clear and clean.  


Child, It is the outside of your heart and soul that is breaking apart.  The falling of the building around you in the dream is the falling apart of the outside world. In the end, my child, you witnessed to the pain and suffering of all that is falling apart but you were not harmed.


Do not take lightly the role of witness as we walk this new day for to witness is to do the will of our Father, the I Am.  To witness is to call upon God to do our bidding.  Rather than attempt to do the work alone, the witness knows it is God who is the master of Eternity.  The witness  knows it is God alone that can heal the wounded Earth.  Let us walk in the ways of the witness and allow God to do His will on Earth as it is  in Heaven.