You Choose Life Each Day


Dear Child of mine, come and know this Tabernacle flows in the ways of your God and Father, the I Am, for I am Given the name and task of Our Lady of the River of the I Am.  Come and allow this Tabernacle to transform you, renew you and break open the grace that awaits you here.

You choose me each day anew with your attendance to this Tabernacle.  You choose to begin with the love and only love of this Tabernacle. You choose to become still that you may hear and taste me.  You choose to allow your breath to become one with mine.  Much grace comes from this communion.  Your prayers become my prayers as we walk and witness and pray as we walk and witness. 

My child, you choose life each day for what we have gains you movement towards not only expansion of your life and love in this world but also expansion into the next. Do not take Lightly your choice to choose me for your yes to me gains you the wisdom of the River of the I Am.  

Today, my child, is of you and me as we flow within and without in the great love of our Father, the I Am who gave us His seed.  By the great love of the I am we are mother and child.  By the great love of the I Am we shall walk forever in the ways of mother and child.

Come, be still and be filled and when you are filled to overflowing we shall enter the world with the great love of the River of the I am and touch all who come before us.