Be of the Still Heart

Child, awaken to me and to the love that awaits you on this new day.  Do not take lightly this new day that is for you and me.  You ask what is it that you can do to make this day anew?

This day anew is graced by our Father, the I Am. All need be done is to await the path that is set forth before you in the inch and moment.  Take in the way of your body that speaks to you in the inch and moment.  Take in the way of your spirit that speaks to you of love in the inch and moment.  Listen to your seed that is of the mystical in the inch and moment. Open all spaces to hear, touch, taste and smell.

My child, the Holy Spirit speaks to you through your opened body in the inch and moment.  My love walks with you in the inch and moment.  Our Father, the I Am guides in the inch and moment. 

This new day is for us as we flow within the River of the I Am that leads and guides in the inch and moment. As you hear me you hear our Father, the I Am.  As you hear me you hear the softness of the Holy Spirit.  As you walk with me we walk with all of the River of the I Am for all flow with the One who is God.

I make it simple for you, my child. Be of the still heart in each inch and moment and take in all that your senses allow.  In stillness of heart your senses shall expand in the ways of grace.   In the quietness of your heart the noise loses its power to stray you from the taste, touch, scent and song of love and only love.  Be still of heart as we walk this day anew.