Come and End the Ways of Your Dangerous Learning

Child, come and know the ways of your body and soul for I nurture the all of you in all parts.  Your soul expands and your body is filled with all that shall sustain you on this new day. The mystical Waters of the River of the I Am flow that we may commune and that we may be in the presence of the Light of my womb.

Do not fret the noise.  Do not fret for you are mine.  Do not fret the ways of man but know that man has been misguided since the beginning.  You must question and let go of all of your shaping and learning for only by tasting the truth and ways of God within the depths of the River can you end the misguidedness that works to keep you in darkness.

Child, I ask you to walk with me and to witness to the noise that takes my children and works to keep blind what must be seen.  The misguidedness of your human ways cannot end by the ways of man alone for the noise and misguidedness  is embedded within each child. The one generation adds the misguidedness to the next. 

In your yesterday you questioned the embedded rule given you by your learning.  In your heart the answer rose up for you are opened to my heart and to the Light within the River.  The learned rule was that you have no place in God's plan and it was embedded within you as a young child. 

My child, your heart and soul needed to be opened that you may come to know your place in God's plan.   Come and end the dangerous ways of your learning that work to have you believe you have no value. 

The many of my children feel abandoned by their God for their learning closed them to the truth of the great love of their God. Let us walk this new day in prayer that all of my children may come to taste what you taste and see what you see.