Come and Know Hope

Child, come and taste my heart.  Come and taste hope for all hope is within the River of the I Am where you are loved, held and never abandoned.  The outside world abandons but my  heart that flows within the River of the I Am shall never abandon you or any child. 

Hope is the knowing that the New Earth shall be established with no matter the ways of the outside world. You come to know hope by giving all to the One who handcrafted you with love and only love.

Janine, my child, you cannot know hope when you live in the outside world only.  Hope flows forth from the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Come and know hope for hope is in the Light of my womb where my nurture flows forth from.

Let go of yourself into my heart and give your heart to me that I may fill you in all parts for to be filled with me in all parts is to know hope.  I walked the earth when the earth lost hope.  I walked the earth when the misguidedness of souls killed my Son.  I walked the earth when hope was lost. 

Be filled and know hope.  Be filled and know where hope flows forth from.  Be filled and allow hope to show you the way.  Hope, my child, is within the deepest parts of you for hope is within your seed.