Come Home to Your True and Naked Self

Child of mine, how bright is this new day with no matter the ways of the outside world for I shine the Light of my womb into you through the River of the I Am.  Here within the River all is slowed that we may commune for we are mother and child.  Take in my nurture this new day that you may in turn go out and feed my children with me.

I know your heart and now you are learning of my heart for I fill you each new day with the ways of my mother's heart.  The road into Eternity  has been paved for you.  The path that flows through the River of the I Am contains the breath and blood of my Son who has transformed death into life.  

Come, love and be loved.  Come, taste and know the taste of Eternity for here within the River Eternity has taste, sound, scent, touch and all the workings of your life but without the noise to distract you from the beauty and communion with me and your God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You need not look outside to see the sun for the Light of the Son of God shines brightly with you, within you and out into the world.  Your dream of last night gave you view of the need to come home (to yourself) where you are safe and allowed to be yourself in a nakedness that hides nothing for the gift of the all of you can now learn to shine through the Light of the River of the I Am.  Child, hide no part for all parts need the Light.  Child, come home to your true and naked self.