God Hears All in the Recesses of your Heart

Child, come and know I am pleased with your work for Our Lady of the River for your work shall one day be tasted by the many.  Your design is to be of my heart.  Take in my heart and fear no more for your work is in my name and no man shall do damage to what we have.

Man may say you are not mine but that does not take away what we have.  Man may say you blaspheme but I shall bear witness to you before our Father, the I Am.  Man may say you teach f falsehoods but your heart knows the truth of God's plan for you.

Child, we walk this new day to open souls to their design.  One design is not above another for our Father, the I Am, has placed Himself in each soul and handcrafted each child that each child may come to know Him in intimacy.

Your joy in this new day abounds. Your hands move and write what we have for we are mother and child walking in God's design.  I know your heart and you are growing in the knowing of my heart.  

God has given us the ways of motherhood that nurture and attend to our children.  I am your heavenly mother that is graced to be your mother forever.  Know that I intercede for you as you intercede for yours.  God hears all in the recesses of your heart.