I Am Called Our Lady of the River of the I Am

Child, breathe in and let go.  Breathe in and take in the love of this Tabernacle.  Breathe in and know that the noise and heaviness of the outside world leaves you.  Come and be made light.  Come and be made weightless for to flow with me within the depths of the River of the I am is to flow effortlessly as you take in my nurture.

Janine, my child, you must come to know that I, your mother, know how heavy the outside world becomes.  I, your mother, take on the weight of the day with you as we walk.  I, your mother, walk with you that I may make light your walk for I carry the promise of my Son to give you His peace.

I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am and by this name I am given all rights to the Light of my womb. Our father has given me the grace to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am.  Many years ago I asked that you write in this name for you have been graced to attend to this Tabernacle as one of mine.

This Tabernacle prepares you for this day.  This Tabernacle gains you access to my heart and when you are filled this new day we shall walk out into the world as one. 

I do not take my name and task lightly for I have been graced as your mother and mother to all.  As mine, my child, you shall taste my heart.  As we walk in the joy of the peace of my Son we also walk in the witness to the pain of my children who suffer much for they know not the Light of my womb.  

As a child awakens to me through you another shall be touched and then another until the end of the world for our walk shall never end.