Make No Distinctions Between God's Children

Child, Come and attend to your heart this new day.  The outside world views this day as just another.  The world of the mystical sees and tastes this day in the newness of the River of the I Am where the excitement of daily renewal is tasted.


This new day is of you and me.  This new day is of your heart that expands in the ways of our Father, the I Am. 


Let us commune as mother and child.  The communion of mother and her children can never be separated.  The outside world may be seen as separation by space or death, but my child, God's grace never separates but keeps connection through the communion of seed and Creator where all are of one cloth.


All are brother and sister in the family of God and all may lay claim to such for all carry the seed of their Father, the I Am.  Come and walk with me and make no distinction between your brothers and sisters.  Come and make no distinction between any of God's children for to do so is to deny your God.