Moving Deeper into the River of the I Am

Child, come and take in the breath that takes you to me.  Take in the breath that carries us into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Take in the breath that allows you to hear the song of my heart as we commune for I am your mother who feeds you with the love of  my heart.

This day finds us in love for as we move deeper you taste our love as mother and child all the more and more.  Never again shall you fear that I will abandon you for this depth is of you and me.  This depth is of love and only love where you see and taste our communion in ways that cannot be understood from the surface of the River of the I Am.

My child, you are being graced with this depth within the River of the I Am.  You are being graced with the knowing that this depth carries with it a love that is deeper than your yesterdays.

And, my child, there is all the more and more that awaits you within the depths of the River of the I Am.  The noise is great, but pay no heed to it.  The noise asks you to misinterpret your dream.  

Your dream has shown you the path of letting go that you may take in the deeper depths of the River of the I Am.  You must say goodbye to the expectations of comfort from the outside world. You must let go of the false Gods of the outside world that offer you a fleeting comfort.

Come and let us dance as mother and child.  Let us dance in the presence of our Father, the I Am.