My Touch is For you and Yours

Child, awaken to me this new day.  Come and be filled.  Come and rest with me in this new day of our Father, the I Am. Come and taste the peace that flows between us as we commune in the ways of mother and child. 

The day shall gain you more and more of my motherly love.  As you love yours this new day taste the love that flows forth from my heart into yours for they are mine as well.  I am your mother who loves yours.

What gains you, my child, is never for  you alone, for yours are touched by what we have and the ways in which we move in the outside world.  Never be alone and never walk without the taste and knowing that I am your mother and mother to yours. Your love is my love.  My love is your love. This is the way of the River of the I Am.

Therefore, my child, fret not for yours are under my wings.  Fret not for your prayers are my prayers.  As each new day gains you more of my heart you taste how much love I have for yours.  I walk with each and know each even unto the generations to come.  Love guides all I do.  Love for yours guides all you do.  Do not allow the noise to feed you with its want to have you believe I know not yours for I know them in every corner of their being and design.