Our Love Shall Never Grow Old

Child, come and allow me to take you into my heart that is within the River of the I Am.  Come and know the ways of the River where I am tasked and graced to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am. 

Come and take note of your heart that beats with mine in a rhythm that gives our Father and God the gratitude to be mother and child in His presence.  To be loved in this way is to know how much you are loved.  

Today, in this new day, is of you and me for I come to fill you and show you the way to the Light of my womb.  Joy fills you as you take in this Tabernacle that surrounds you and fills you with love and only love.  Janine, my child, this love never grows old for what we have becomes anew in each day.

As each day arises you come to me and attend to our communion.  You place yourself in my hands and in the hands of the River of the I Am where as each day arises we move deeper and deeper into the depths of God's love.

Child, even in death you shall grow and find more and more life for the River flows forever and flows deeper and deeper.  Love never grows old.  Love never dies.  Love is the only fodder for God's garden.  Therefore, love is the only force needed this day.  Come and let us walk  into the outside world where the power of love drives the River of the I Am. Never take for granted the power of love.