The Fruits of This Tabernacle

My child, come and be still and take in the life, breath and peace of my heart for I take you into my heart where the lifeblood of my womb abides.  Come and allow me to fill you as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Blessed are your hands that write what my heart gives you.  Blessed is your heart that hears me.  Blessed is this day that finds us in communion within the River of the I Am.

Janine, my child, you are blessed for you have gained much in the ways of the River of the I Am.  Gratitude, humbleness, joy, the peace of my Son, the wisdom of the I Am, the protection of the Holy Spirit within the River and the communion with me, my Son, our Father and all of the River of the I Am are the fruits of this Tabernacle.

A nakedness of heart, soul, body and psyche in the presence of your God gains you the freedom that many know not. To open all into a nakedness to your God is to say to your God that you know in this nakedness you take in and gain much in the ways of Eternity.

In this nakedness you commune with me that I may fill all parts with love and only love.  In this nakedness you allow me to walk with you and within you, In this nakedness you allow my Son, our Father and the Holy Spirit to work through you for there are no chains or boundaries to bind when you walk in nakedness with all of the River of the I Am. 

Come and let us walk into the world in the nakedness of our communion that my children may see and taste me through you.