The Gifts of My Son's Prayer

Child, by this Tabernacle you are mine.  By this Tabernacle we become one with all of the yes within the River of the I Am.

Janine, the more of yourself you let go of the more you are filled with the passion and love of our Father, the I Am, who has made the Covenant of forever with all of His children.

You need not earn forever.  You need not prove worthiness to gain forever.  You need only say yes to the invitation of forever.  My Son died with the mercy of forever for He asked for mercy with His dying breaths.

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do."  My Son came to taste our human ways that He may know us in each detail.  By this statement we are known.  By this Statement Jesus knew that all of God's children had become so misguided.  

By this statement you must come to know that no one escapes the misguidedness.  By this statement you must come to see the ways of the self righteous who claim innocence from the misguidedness.

When you claim self righteousness you say to God that you need not the forgiveness that my Son asked of God.  The hypocrite walks in self righteousness for all are misguided. The hypocrite lives in the unawareness of misguidedness for blame is placed on another. 

Do not put on the chains of self righteousness, my child.  Rather, walk with me in the yes that knows that the words of my Son has cast us into Eternity. God understands more than any human that forgiveness is love.  To forgive all trespasses small and large is the gift of my Son's prayer. 

To die is to loosen the chains of the misguidedness.  As each day ends there is a death within of parts of the misguidedness that the new day may give you life.