The Lie of the Noise

Child, come and know how much you are loved.  Come and know the love that I carry for you.  Come and let go and be of peace.  Come and know I love you as you love yours for we are mothers by the grace of God.

The purity of my motherly love casts no judgments on you or any of my children for this is not of my design.  Judgments are not of  your design either, my child, for your seed was handcrafted in love and only love that was given you without judgments.

My child, my love,  you have been pulled by shaping and learning to believe that it is your need to cast judgment on yourself and others for  you were taught that punishment is needed to make you and others pure. This is the lie of the noise of the Adam and Eve mind that judges all and casts no judgement on itself.  

When you see the world from the view of the River of the I Am you see no judgments.  Rather, you see the power of love and only love.  When you view the world from the view of the River of the I Am you see the childish ways of the noise that lurks in hidden spaces that you may believe judgment is fair and good and that punishment is needed. 

I say to you, my child,  in a loud and clear voice that judgment and punishment have no place within the River of the I Am nor do they have a place in Eternity for the River of the I Am is Eternity.